Purifying, anti-dark spot.
Dermatologically tested on sensitive skin.
Scientific studies show how an alteration of the skin microbiota can lead to a weakening of the skin barrier, with consequences for skin health. Even sensitivity and skin with an atopic tendency can be a consequence of these alterations. Thanks to this innovative serum with Prebiotics, it is possible to restore the balance of the skin’s bacterial flora to solve these problems, rebalance the skin’s sebum production, moisturise and treat hyperpigmentation.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) – Niacinamide is the amide of vitamin B3, better known as vitamin PP. It strengthens the skin barrier, reduce inflammation, regulates sebum production and stimulates collagen production.
- Hyaluronic Acid – in high concentration, to moisturise and protect the skin, making it more elastic.
- Derivative of Azelaic Acid – counteracts hyper-pigmentation and has sebum-normalising properties.
- Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide – Prebiotic to rebalance the skin microbiota.
- Panthenol – Vitamin B5 precursor. Stimulates cell renewal and moisturises.
- Olive leaf extract – Antioxidant and protective action.
- Allantoin – Moisturising, de-reddening, soothing.
- Association of Sodium, Magnesium, Zinc and Manganese with plant-derived PCA – Oligo-mineral catalyst to provide the skin with energy and hydration.